1) Why is it necessary for us to console the customers in every aspect of the Chain-Supply Management?
2) What are the possible ways to make the process of pay-to-purchase interesting?
3) Why is it necessary for the different companies to get information from the outside of their walls?
4) What is the importance of the quality of the data for any kind of the business software?
5) How is it possible for the different companies in order to get the end-to-end goals?
6) What are the possible ways to increase the omnichannel supply chain for the retailers?
7) What are the possible strategies that are adopted by the different companies in order to fulfil the unique needs of the customers?
8) How is it possible for the different companies in order to control they're international as well as domestic movements by using a single control layer?
9) How to implement the supply chain operating reference model in the field of the manufacturing?
10) What is 3pl outsourcing and how is it possible for us to increase the performance of the company with the help of 3pl outsourcing?
11) What is ERP and what are the possible ways to implement it?
12) What is SCM and what are the possible impacts and risks of using the SCM?
13) What is financial performance and logistics performance and what is the relationship between them?
14) What are the 3PL and 4PL and what is the scope of 3PL and 4PL in the different countries?
15) How to implement the ERP in the garment industry and what the possible barriers in order to implement it in this particular field?
16) What are the possible ways to control the transportation cost of a firm?
17) What is the most important and helpful framework for the importing industry of the different countries?
18) What is decision making and what are the impacts of decision making in the different firms and organizations?
19) What is JIT and how to implement it?
20) What are the possible parameters of the supply chain management?
21) How to make such an effective supply network that will ensure the availability of the different products at their retail outlets?
22) What is commitment level and how is it helpful for a firm to get success?
How to conduct Quantitative analysis in the Supply Chain Management?